IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: You must follow the CNA Calendar dates. Refer to your calendar and instructions for on campus clinicals. You must begin the course the day it is noted on the calendar and end the course the exact day it is noted on the calendar. Please click here to download the course calendar.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- PAYMENTS: NO CERTIFICATES WILL BE DISTRIBUTED UNTIL ALL OF YOUR TUITION PAYMENTS REQUIREMENTS, HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA, CLINICALS, ETC HAVE BEEN MET.
- VACCINATION: You will not participate in clinical unless we have all your vaccines on file. If due to this reason you miss clinical; you will be scheduled with the next nurse aide group for clinicals.
- MISSED CLINICALS: Any one day of missed clinical will have to be approved by the coordinator for make-up. Each clinical day missed is $100.00 per day.
- CLINICAL CHECKLIST: Must be checked off every day and turned in on the last day of class.
- CLINICAL REPORT: Must be done for every clinical date and turned in on the last day of class.
- TUITIONS: Remember that tuitions are due AND payable as scheduled. Late fees will be applied to late payments WITH no exceptions: You are responsible for making sure your payments are made on time.
- BOOKS & SUPPLIES: Texas Nurse Candidate Skills handbook is free and can be downloaded. Textbook and uniform are available upon request at the rate of $40 and $20 respectively.